Knowledge Transfer and Knowledge Management Efficiency
Submit request for demo or question below:
Cost Reduction & Quality Enhancement for BPO/BPM Transition
We offer an end to end solution, which can be plugged and played in transition as a service. With the processes and a set of tools, We make the transition smooth and allow you to form captives as well as shared services. We can lend this capability as a platform which helps you to migrate processes within your own centres or to a full-scale third-party operation.
|Articulate Storyline – Boon to the BPO/KPO|
Our Services include:
- An accelerated knowledge transfer platform, which will help in automatically capturing the entire process with just a click of the button without any tedious copying and pasting of screenshots. This begins with installing Articulate 360 on the SME machine.
- Once the capture is done, it can be published into different outputs such as a Word SOP, Video SOP, Simulation, and an assessment. Video SOP is like a guided mode of learning, which is supported with annotations making it easier to grasp the process steps. Also, it offers an intuitive way of learning.
- Simulation is like a virtual buddy, which helps and handholds while the learner practices with real examples mimicking actual processes. The learner is guided at several steps with the help of hints and feedback if they miss any step in the standard operating procedure.
- After practice, the assessment mode is available to certify a learner in the control environment. After each assessment, a capability score is given which represents the accuracy of navigation for the learner.
- Once all the modes are ready you can also add contextual knowledge create logical branching simulations to enable intuitive training of complex processes.
- Articulate 360 also has the capability to make sure that the process documentation is easy to refresh and can be updated on a regular basis by capturing specific parts of a process and replacing the existing steps rather than requiring re-creation of documents and learning material, this ensures that learners and new joiners are always trained using the most current knowledge about the standard procedures.
- The platform also includes a collaboration and knowledge management environment where you can track the status of your DTPs, to see how fast they are ageing towards a sign-off.
- The workflow of dtp creation approval and signoff is made available to all stakeholders.
- As a dtp developer, you submit the files for signoff of your supervisor and see useful reports which alert you when any action is needed.
- As a supervisor, you can see the DTPs submitted and can approve or reject your comments.
- There can be many levels defined for supervisors, as appropriate in your process.
- Finally, as a transition project owner, you will see real-time reports about completion, signoffs, backlogs, and bottlenecks.
- The entire workflow and reporting system is customizable giving you the ability to create and refine the process of collaboration between all stakeholders such as: trainers, subject matter experts, transition managers, and customers.
- Lastly, it includes an easy medium of training management This can be used for the new joiners as well as for continuous learning. So it’s not about transitioning say first 100-200 people, but it’s for every attrition. It’s about 20-25% of people to be trained on an ongoing basis and that too on the latest and greatest processes and not just what has been documented a year back.
- Let me explain this in three simple, In the first step, the content is uploaded and baked into a training plan which contains a sequence of activities and the timings, which makes assuming a learning path towards Certification of the process owners and team members.
- Then the list of trainees is uploaded
- And lastly, the training plan is assigned to the learners.
- With this, the learners get the SMS and email alerts and now they can go through the let me show you how this looks like for a learner